Sunday, January 6, 2008

People Suck

Somebody has been shooting out the windows on my mothers Ford Explorer. This has happened five times over the last two months. None of our other vehicles had been damaged until about 2:30 AM this morning. I had just climed into bed when I heard fifteen to twenty shots from a Co2 powered BB gun. By the time I got to the window, it was too late, whoever did the shooting was gone. Three windows from my mother's Explorer were shot out, and the fourth was shattered but still intact. We also found that the rear passenger window of my son's Volvo was also shattered. I don't think anybody has anything personal against my mother, I just think whoever is doing this is getting a thrill from destroying windows that have recently been replaced. It's getting really expensive.



I'm thinking about buying one of these.




Its a camera hunters use to photograph deer at their feeders. Its $199 at Wal-Mart. It has an invisible infrared flash and stores photos on a memory card. I'm going to find a place to mount it next to the curb where I could get a photo of the front plate and hopefully the face of the person doing the shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment