Saturday, April 26, 2008

New Shirts On The Way!

I started printing a new design on women's shirts this morning. Its been awhile since we've had anything new for sale in our Etsy store. I've been holding on to a couple of designs by Justin at Triplemilled (Justin's Myspace page). I was waiting for a new lighter, softer, fitted version of the t shirts we prefer to print on. Our t shirt wholesaler was supposed to be carrying these shirts starting the beginning of this month. They still don't have these shirts available so we went with Alternative Apparel instead. Here's a peek at a print I made this morning. Ultra blue print on a banana colored women's basic tee. The mens version will be a larger version of the same design on a tangerine colored shirt.





I'm also waiting on a new design by new local tattoo artist Robby Myres. The low res sample he sent me looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment