Sunday, June 29, 2008

Why I've Been Slacking Off

I've had some serious shoulder pain for a while. An MRI revealed a torn tendon on the backside of the shoulder. I injured my shoulder a long time ago but its never completely healed. I tried to do some easy riding on my backyard pump track but after some sharp stabbing pain I realized that wasn't going to work. I took the knobbies off my Kona and replaced them with some slicks. I'm relegated to doing some easy riding on smooth pavement for at least the next six weeks.

Here's a few interesting blogs I've come across over the last few days:

Zero Per Gallon This guy makes some interesting Zero Per Gallon stickers and patches.

Lemolo Bags They make a bag thats designed to fit in Wald wire baskets.

Kopje Koffie A new picture each day of a cup of coffee. I don't know why, its in Dutch, but its kind of interesting.

Kogswell Nice reasonably priced bike frames.

1 comment: