Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Random Stuff 11-26-08

With Christmas less than a month way I thought I would point out some interesting items I've found over the last few days. 

First up is this interesting 3 Speed t shirt design, $28 from Red Boots Design out of Bellingham, Washington. They've got a selection of t shirts, hoodies, track jackets, and kids shirts in their Etsy shop.




The guy (I don't know his name) behind Lemolo Bags now offers a set of handmade panniers for $275 a set. He's using Arkel mounting hardware and offers you the choice of interior and exterior colors.







I wouldn't mind one of these, it's a porteur rack from Pass & Stow, $250. For $25 more you can have a light mount added with internal cable routing from your generator hub. The little badge on the cross tube is a nice touch.





I also like this coloring book  ($8) from the Bicycle Paintings  shop on Etsy. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment