Monday, June 13, 2011

The Woodshed


If you're a regular visitor to this blog you might remember me mentioning this structure (photo above) in a previous post. I took this photo a couple of weeks ago, today it looks like the exterior is nearly complete. I had no idea what the structure was supposed to be. I thought it might be an office or city owned facility, possibly a visitor's center of some kind. A recent visit to Fort Worthology revealed that this structure is soon to be a restaurant, a taqueria to be exact. According to Fort Worthology, "The restaurant (named The Woodshed) is the latest project from celebrity chef Tim Love." This place is not just accessible from Trinity Trails, it is on the Trinity Trails. I can hardly wait for this place to open. Check out Fort Worthology for more details and many more pictures

These photos were taken last weekend at the water fountain/ cooling facility just a few yards over from The Woodshed. You know, I go out on rides, take a bunch of photos and end up never using most of them, so I've included several extras for the heck of it.




1 comment:

  1. You folks down there in Cowtown are getting pretty fancy-pants with your shady water fountains and your taquerias out there on the trail. Next time I come down for a ride along the river, I might need to dress up a bit.

    ReplyDelete