Sunday, February 8, 2015

Klymit Static V2

The mailman dropped off my Klymit Static V2 sleeping pad while I was out fishing this morning. I was looking for a replacement for my old closed cell foam pad and came across a review of the Static V2 on Crazyguyonabike.com. After quite a bit of research I ended up ordering the Static V2 from Amazon for around $53, less than half the price of another sleeping pad I was considering, the Therm-a-rest NeoAir. This thing rolls up to a size of a small waterbottle and weighs a little over 16oz (470gms). I inflated it to about 80% capacity and set it on my back porch for initial testing. I weigh 220 pounds, no part of my body came into contact with the cement while I was laying on my back or side. So far I'm pretty impressed. I'll post another review after I've had a chance to test on an overnight camping trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment