Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunday Ride Through Downtown Fort Worth

I took some time ride around and explore downtown yesterday. Here's a few random photos.

I don't know if this is a business or somebody's home. I tried taking a picture of the classic Alpha Romeo's displayed inside. I ended up with this shot instead. My daughter thought the picture was kind of neat so I kept it.


Artwork near the federal building


This building suffered a direct hit from a tornado back in 2000. We were living in Abilene at the time. It was boarded up for a couple of years before it was renovated and turned into apartments.


This what it looked like just after the storm. You can click here to see some more photos of the storm damage to downtown Fort Worth.


Sundance Square


Heading west towards Lancaster Ave.


Beautiful old house with copper roof near downtown


Lancaster Ave. Bridge


Lancaster Ave. Bridge looking Northeast towards downtown.


This is Cowtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment