Monday, October 27, 2008

Random Stuff 10-27-08

I'm laying here recovering from the combined effects of a meatball sandwhich and a large brownie. Both are delicious but consuming one after the other was a deadly combination that should be avoided at all costs, at least by me (It's making me gag just thinking about it).
To take my mind off of my bubbling belly I figured I'd share some more stuff I've found online recently.


I'm looking for a good, inexpensive mixte framed bike for my wife. I had originally read about a bike makeover at Chic Cyclist which peaked my interest in mixte bikes. The purchase of this bike and makeover cost $55. I'm pretty sure they didn't include the cost of the saddle.

Here's some photos of mixte bikes on Flickr.

I also found this Flickr photostream from mschol30. He has lots of nice photos of randonet bikes including this one of a Schmidt E6 headlight mounted on a front fender stay. I hadn't seen one mounted this way before and thought it was interesting.

Then there is Paul out in Arizona (I believe he's in Tempe) cruisin around on his fix geared Surly Cross Check making a heroic attempt to post a video a day on his blog "Greater Than Cars". Paul is another blogger using a Flip camcorder for his videos.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment