Saturday, October 8, 2011

New Links

You may or may not have noticed the links at the far bottom right side of this blog. Originally those links were mostly craft related blogs of friends and acquaintances from way back when I was selling screen printed t shirts on Etsy. Many of those blogs are still there, some I had to delete because they were no longer active. I've decided to use that space for stuff that doesn't exactly fit into the bike blog category. I've added Jon Grinder's new Tumblr blog named So Many Voices in My Head. You'll also find a couple of great blogs that I visit very often such as The William Brown Project, Archival Clothing, and10 Engines. I've noticed that a lot of people visit my blog for the bike links, hopefully the miscellaneous links will prove popular as well. I'll be adding new links on a regular basis. If you have a blog that you'd like added let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I know recently I saw EcoVelo on your links panel and I'd lost that link and couldn't remember for nothing. I like it for his pictures. =) thanks

    ReplyDelete