Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Ride 10-30-11

I've been busy so this post is a little late. I managed to get out and ride on an absolutely perfect Sunday afternoon. I love the fall.


I don't know if Colonel's is moving or opening a second location. I suspect that they're moving.

I think this is an excellent location, it's on Foch Street just north of Lancaster. It's just south of La Familia restaurant and only a couple of blocks from Fred's and the new So. 7th development. To reach the Trinity Trails you just ride up this road approx 1/4 of a mile.

I ran across a Halloween party on Crockett Street.

The ride home down some nice tree lined neighborhoods streets.


  1. Why do none of these guys move in my direction?

  2. Good to see that you got out and about. Recovering from illness, I managed a few minutes on Sunday afternoon myself. Felt really good.

  3. I really like the panniers, very classy...